CUFA code of conduct players
- Players must maintain discipline at all time – before, during and after training and matches.
- Players must be punctual for all trainings and matches.
- Meeting times are set by the coaches and to be followed.
- Team players train twice a week with their team.
- Players must show respect to their coaches, team players, opponents, match officials and parents at all time.
- Players do not use profane or abusive language, taunting or humiliating remarks and gestures towards other players, coaches or officials as well as parents.
- Display sportsmanship before, during and after the match and training.
- Be humble in victory and gracious in defeat.
- Players should not attempt to deliberately try to strike or injure another player.
- Players should respect their parents as they are also committed to the players sport.
- Players are responsible to maintain their football gear in good condition
Code of conduct parents
- Refrain from coaching your child from the side line.
- The coaches are responsible for coaching your child.
- Do not comment on other players, teams match officials and parents other than in a positive manner.
- Always support your child with positive comments.
- On the way home highlight the positive actions, passes, saves etc. and not the bad ones.